Platinum Fibre is proud of its industry leading status, that we are the only polyester insulation manufactured in South Africa, that has the SABS mark.
What does it mean for the consumer?
- The polyester insulation material complies with a standard specification SANS 1381-1:2007 Materials for Thermal Insulation of Buildings | Part 1: Fibre Thermal Insulation Mats. It means that the product was subjected to vigorous tests to make sure it complies with the standards.
- The product is fit for purpose and it will perform according to the SANS specification.
- Products are safe for use.
- As the product is carrying the SABS mark, consumers can contact SABS if the product is not doing what it supposed to do.
- We are proud to display the SABS mark icon on our products.